Vehicle Upgrades & Improvements
We can improve the components on your classic car to enhance comfort, increase reliability and, most importantly of all, to ensure safer driving on today’s roads.
Road Control & Handling
- Upgrades to poly-bush and anti-roll bar (front and rear)
- Vented discs and EBC brake pads
- Upgrades to brake callipers and shock absorbers
- Torsion bar upgrades (where applicable)
- High-quality Dunlop or Blockley tyres
- Balanced engine, lightened flywheel, harmonic damper and SU carburettor needles
- Large bore exhaust in stainless steel and 6-branch tubular stainless exhaust manifold
- 123 ignition, battery cut-off switch and fast road cams
- Cylinder head (both polished and ported)
- Radiator upgrades and silicone hose kit
- Manual gearbox conversions
- 5-speed gearboxes
- Hidden audio devices (compatible with iPhones)
- Full leather trim (bespoke or factory standard)
- High-quality seat belts
Whether you’re looking for a better braking system, upgraded suspension or chassis set up, we can help. We’ve made countless upgrades and improvements to classic cars to give our clients’ a vastly improved driving experience.
We will check for any wear and tear, and carry out any repairs, as necessary. We help you maintain the upkeep of your vehicle to ensure that your classic is always in perfect working order whenever you choose to drive it.